- Submission deadlines are February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1.
- Requests received after any deadline will be considered in the next quarter.
- Grant decisions are issued quarterly in March, June, September, and December.
Please note: As of January 2018, the Foundation no longer accepts proposals from organizations working internationally. The current focus of the Foundation is on its long-standing effort to fund organizations addressing community needs in San Mateo County. Therefore, proposals will only be accepted from organizations serving San Mateo County.
Where & What We Support
Proposals will be considered for nonprofit organization in San Mateo County serving:
· Children, youth, families
· Immigrants, the elderly and the ill
· Those who are economically at-risk
· People with mental and/or physical disabilities
· Those suffering from drug, alcohol or physical abuse