- Submission deadlines are February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1.
- Requests received after any deadline will be considered in the next quarter.
- Grant decisions are issued quarterly in March, June, September, and December.
Please note: Currently we are only accepting international grant applications from organizations with a history of funding from the foundation. There are no changes to San Mateo County grantmaking. Please review our guidelines for further information.
Where & What We Support
Proposals will be considered for nonprofit organization in two distinct geographic locations and focus areas:
In San Mateo County serving:
· Children, youth, families
· Immigrants, the elderly and the ill
· Those who are economically at-risk
· People with mental and/or physical disabilities
· Those suffering from drug, alcohol or physical abuse
U.S. organizations serving Southern Mexico & Central America, providing assistance, support, and training for:
· Clean water and sanitation
· Microenterprise and economic development
· Nutrition and food resources
· Health education and family planning