- Submission deadlines are February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1.
- Requests received after any deadline will be considered in the next quarter.
- Grant decisions are issued quarterly in March, June, September, and December.
- Proposals received by November 1, 2016 will be considered for funding in December 2016.
Where & What We Support
Funding will be considered for nonprofit organizations in two distinct geographic locations and focus areas:
1. In San Mateo County, serving:
· Children, youth, families
· Immigrants, the elderly and the ill
· Those who are economically at-risk
· People with mental and/or physical disabilities
· Those suffering from drug, alcohol or physical abuse
2. U.S. organizations serving Southern Mexico & Central America, providing assistance, support, and training for:
· Clean water and sanitation
· Microenterprise and economic development
· Nutrition and food resources
· Health education and family planning
New Online Application Process
As of June 1, 2015, the Foundation will no longer be accepting hard copies of applications.
The foundation is transitioning to an online grants management system.