All grantees are required to submit a final report one year after a grant is awarded. New applications will not be considered until the foundation has received a final report for your most recent grant.
For your convenience, the foundation’s final reporting requirements and narrative questions are outlined in the Grant Report Overview. Please download the report overview to view the questions ahead of time before submitting your report through the online portal. Specific due dates are outlined in the organization’s grant agreement.
To submit your grant report, please proceed as follows:
- Download and review the Grant Report Overview.
- Log-in using your username and password here. If you do not remember the email address that was used for your organization’s profile, please contact the grants manager. Please do not register and create a new account.
- Select the “Grant Reports to Complete” icon to access the report form and click on the appropriate grant report.
- Save frequently using the “Save” button on the application page, as the form will not auto-save your work. This will also enable you to logout and return to your work.
- When you have completed the report, click “Submit”. Once you have submitted the report, it cannot be edited.You will receive an email confirming that your report has been received.
The foundation’s goal is to make the grant process as manageable as possible for prospective and current grantees. Please direct technical questions and feedback about the application process to Stacey Angeles, Grants Manager, at 415-561-6540, extension 240 or email@example.com.