Our submission deadlines are February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1.
Please Note: Proposals are only accepted from organizations serving residents of San Mateo County.
COVID-19 Update: As a result of the Covid-19 crisis, the Foundation removed the one-year pause requirement for 2021 in order to assist those organizations that are providing critical direct support to residents of San Mateo County. Please note that due to our limited funds, the Foundation will prioritize organizations providing support for basic needs such as food, shelter, rental assistance, & mental health.
Where & What We Support
Proposals will be considered for nonprofit organization in San Mateo County serving:
· Children, youth, families
· The elderly
· Those who are economically at-risk
· People with mental and/or physical health conditions
· Those recovering from addiction
· Those affected by physical abuse